Protección de Datos Personales
The protection of personal data is a particular concern for SICAME Group and its subsidiary companies.
The persons concerned are those whose personal data are collected in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
In order for SICAME Group and its affiliates to provide you with a service, we must collect personal data for the purpose of executing a contract. In any case, we undertake that the information we collect is consistent with these contractual purposes, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
SICAME Group and its subsidiary companies process (collect, use and store) the information obtained in accordance with the GDPR.
The lawfulness of the processing of these data results from its purpose, the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures, and is based on our legitimate interests.
We have received this information from you, your company, or public sources such as the Trade and Companies Registry or telephone directories.
The personal data that will be stored and processed by SICAME Group and its subsidiary companies include:
- your identity data (first and last name), contact information (postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, language of contact ...), functional information (functional classification in society, representation power ...).
- your websites login.
- for candidates for recruitment, personal information contained in a C.V (history of training and professional experience).
SICAME Group and its affiliates take appropriate measures to protect personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the personal data.
Subsidiaries of SICAME Group share personal data, including with those located outside the European Union, only in the aforementioned contractual framework and with all the security measures required.
SICAME Group and its affiliated companies may transmit your personal data to service providers in the context of contractual relations. These providers must keep your data safe for the time necessary for the treatment they are in charge of.
We store the personal data for the duration necessary for the performance of the contract, as well as in compliance with the legal obligations regarding storage and documentation.
During the period in which we are in possession and process your personal data, we wish to inform you that you are entitled:
- to request information concerning your personal data that we process (article 15 of the GDPR);
- to have your personal data corrected (article 16 of the GDPR);
- to have your personal data deleted, as long as our legitimate interests in processing do not take precedence over yours (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- to restrict the processing of your personal data (article 18 of the GDPR);
- to oppose the processing of data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- to receive your personal data in a structured format, generally used and readable by machine (article 20 of the GDPR).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for ensuring that this information is made available to the persons concerned, before collection and processing by SICAME Group and its subsidiaries.
The DPO of SICAME Group can be contacted directly at the following e-mail address:
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection legislation or that your rights in this respect have been otherwise violated in any way, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (right of appeal to a supervisory authority under Article 77 of the GDPR).
In France, it is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
8 rue Vivienne
Tél : +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax : +33 1 53 73 22 00
Website : http://www.cnil.fr/
All other data protection authorities in the rest of the EU Member States are listed on the following link: